[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:26:18 GMT 2006

Oh Ya, an on line tool to turn .cvs files in to loadstone files would be great!

I understand that we can't circumvent that web site's rules. That's
not what I really meant in my last note.
My thought is that if these same databases of pois are available from
usgs, I think you said so Shawn in your first response to this thread,
then I wonder where we can get them from the government and use them,
just as the usgs stuff was used for streets on the points share
exchange.

But yes, to reiterate, an on line tool would be great!
Thanks!
Rusty