[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 17:07:46 GMT 2006

If this info is freely available from the government, then could we
find a different place from which to get it so as not to use the
downloads from POI factory?

How do you folks convert files when we send them to you? I sent one to
Monty a few weeks ago and he was able to convert it.
Also, if a converter were to be written, would it be possible to
include a routine to pull out only relevant points, such as those in
my county or 25 miles around me?