[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Nov 28 00:36:19 GMT 2006

I've read the terms of use for poifactory.com and it doesn't look we can
include these as part of the point share exchange site. You could use the
data for your personal system thoe, you'd just need a converter for the
files. Kind of stupid since the data is technically free but the license
they have it under is somewhat restrictive.