[Loadstone] adding POIS from POI factory.com

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 06:40:14 GMT 2006

Hi Monty and Shawn, a while back I asked you folks about adding some
pois from POI factory. I don't have any way of converting the files,
but I am very interested in helping to incorporate these pois in to
the database. They include tons of stuff we'd be interested in, most
importantly hospitals and clinics, but also parks, churches, names of
developments ETC. Please let me know if there's anything I can do to
help these items be included in to the database.
The main problem is converting them to something which can be uploaded
to the database.

Thanks!
Rusty