[Loadstone] Would appreciate a copy, Rob.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Nov 24 02:40:43 GMT 2006

They may have changed this with the newer holux units so the following
information may be out of date, check your manual to be sure. With my holux
gr-230 (sirf ii) the included usb cable was only useful for charging. In
order to connect the receiver to the pc I had to purchase a holux data
cable. This looks like a normal usb cable but there's a small box in the
middle of the cable. Without the data cable you can connect to the pc if you
have a bluetooth adapter for your pc.