[Loadstone] Anyone know a gps that does not have a static threshold?

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Thu Nov 23 08:38:15 GMT 2006

Yes, you can use SiRFDemo 3.81 (Copyright © 2005 SiRF Technology, Inc) with
JAWS and get the job done. The best way to go is to start in random mode
with no receiver attached, to get a feel of the layout and the menu's.
However, it's not a 'trial and error' sort of program. You can render a
receiver useless by disconnecting in SiRF mode, the program will not issue
any warnings. The menu's are accessible, the graphics in the toolbar can be
labeled and the JAWS cursor gives you a good view. I've gott the manual
that came with V2.x and a 'how to switch off Static Navigation' document
and will include that in the package. All previous warnings still apply!

Rob