[Loadstone] Country table.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Nov 21 10:34:58 GMT 2006

These tables are used by the phone. Hopefully the country table will be able
to be used for point searches but that functionallity isn't implemented yet.
The relation table is used to relate various things in the database to each
other. The phone itself doesn't really make much use of this yet but it can
tell the point exchange various information about a point. All the database
stuff on the phone is still very much a work in progress.