[Loadstone] Navigation mode gets me confused.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Tue Nov 21 10:31:24 GMT 2006

I think from a user interface perspective this would be a very bad idea
since the joystick would be changing functions with no warning. This would
make it very hard to keep track of a point in front of you as you're moving
because when you stopped you'd have to figure out in what direction that
point was. This would work if you knew your previous heading but otherwise
would probably cause confusion. You can control what directions loadstone
gives for heading, point direction, and exploration point direction. Go to
the settings and then hit right arrow to get to the display settings.