[Loadstone] Navigation mode gets me confused.

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Mon Nov 20 10:24:06 GMT 2006

Hi

  There could be so me easy way to select  type of direction information.
When mobin relative direction is usually the best but when standing and
gps has lost  heading information it would be  better to have cardinal
direction (or degrees) instead of false relative direction.

  Maybe this functionality  could be tied to static threshold speed.

--
arimo