[Loadstone] Navigation mode gets me confused.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Nov 20 04:36:36 GMT 2006

This is the expected behaviour. This is because the cardinal directions are
absolute, north is north and 0 degrees is 0 degrees. This may or may not
work for you depending on your preference. The clock face method is probably
what most people will use, in that mode the direction is in relation to your
current heading. That's because 12 o'clock is straight in front of you so
the heading has to be taken in to account.