[Loadstone] No signal problem.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 18 01:22:36 GMT 2006

You may be getting different results as the weather changes. This can effect
gps signal. When you start the receiver make sure you're in a place where it
can receive a signal. I've found that if you start a gps receiver in doors
where it usually can't receive a signal then the chances of getting a signal
even if you move out doors are pretty low. If you have this problem then try
doing a cold start. Go to the gps menu, then the commands submenu, then
select the cold start option. Your receiver should reset and start receiving
a signal in a minute or two. This of course assumes you're in an area where
you can receive a signal.