[Loadstone] No signal problem.

Ronan McGuirk ronan.mcguirk at vicsireland.org
Fri Nov 17 20:24:51 GMT 2006

Hi all,
I am using a Nokia 6600 with Loadstone and a Holux slim 236.  Initially this
worked very well but recently I am getting the no signal problem a lot.

When I switch on Holux and then run loadstone it regularly says no signal.
Once it gets into a no signal problem the signal doesn't seem to come back.
Switching off holux and re-booting the phone usually works.  I have noticed
though that I need to re-boot the phone and wait for a least a minute before
re-running loadstone otherwise it will just say no signal and it usually
stays like this without a signal.

What surprises me a bit is that it seems to have got a lot worse.  I haven't
installed any different software or upgraded my loadstone version.  Is my
battery degrading?  Is some memory filling up somewhere?  Have I set a
setting incorrectly in LoadstoneAny ideas?
Ronan