[Loadstone] Points checking suggestion.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Nov 17 07:16:17 GMT 2006

It may be possible to put in an option in the point save dialog to make the
point a marked point.
As for deleting deleted points from an exported file, that's not a good
idea. They stay in the file so if that file is transfered to the point share
exchange it can tell the system the point is deleted. If the system doesn't
know this then the point will reappear if you use the point share to
download data in your area. This means that deleted points will remain in
the database but this really won't cause any trouble unless you're deleting
large numbers of points.