[Loadstone] External Antenna Question

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 14:27:23 GMT 2006

I've seen several antennas listed on ebay. Search for the type of
receiver you have along with antenna and you should come up with
something.
I find that most antennas say they're for the top of a car so i don't
know if this would be useful to you. I don't really know how big they
are.
I wonder whether the type of antenna used for satelite radio would
work. I have a friend with one of those and as I recall, it had a clip
on it, maybe suitable for clipping to one's clothes.

Rusty