[Loadstone] External Antenna Question

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Wed Nov 15 02:56:53 GMT 2006

An external antenna may or may not solve your problem. You'll have to find a
way to keep the antenna in a place where it will get a clear signal. Since
the receiver isn't much different in size than the antenna it's probably
just
as easy to reposition the receiver. If you get an antenna one thing to watch
for is the plug type. There seem to be at least two. I had an antenna for my
holux receiver and it had an mcx connector. This doesn't fit my royaltek
receiver thoe, the royaltek has a smaller connector. The receiver's manual
doesn't seem to mention what type of connector it has.