[Loadstone] trouble with satelite receiver.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 20:03:55 GMT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Aden Lanzoni" <bwanalanzoni at email.it>
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 7:02 PM

I have acquired a cellular-line satellite receiver and connected it to a
nokia
6600. The trouble is that loadstone keeps saying "no signal". Is this
possible? Do I have to make some adjustments? Please help.

Hi James and thanks for your kind offer..

Regarding your problem, how many time have you waited without any satellite
signal? You probably may know that receiver needs some time to aquire
satellites especially when it's in a cold start.
Here I experienced some time also more than 15 minutes with my SiRF Star
III.

See ya.

Gabriel.