[Loadstone] Working directory: small suggestion.

Stephen Giggar sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 13 15:01:30 GMT 2006

By doing this will at some point make it easyer to port LoadStone over to the 3rd edition phone down
the road! They have more protected/hidden directory's. As far as that goes; using the built in file
manager, when you are looking at things in the phone memory; You can not look at anything outside of
the Data directory on the 3rd edition phones. On the memory card; You can see other directory's on
the memory card but about 3 or 4 of them.

just FYI. I noted that when playing around with the 3rd edition phones with sighted help being their
is no screen reader out at this point for them.

Signed: Stephen Giggar
sgiggar at sbcglobal.net
Skype: dr-phone.