[Loadstone] Working directory: small suggestion.

Rob Melchers rob at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Nov 13 01:46:19 GMT 2006

Hi Gabriel,

I second your motion. For Windows users the problem with the Bluetooth
stack is a hassle, both 2000 and XP don't handle Bluetooth too well. The
cable connection would be the best solution, were it not that the system
folder doesn't show up in the explorer view. An option would bbe to have
the choice to export to the E:// drive of the phone. Also being able to
export checkpoints files would be an advantage. In short, file management
in Loadstone-GPS can be improved, and I'm sure Shawn agrees.

Rob