[Loadstone] Working directory: small suggestion.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Nov 13 01:44:04 GMT 2006

Thanks for your suggestion. We've been thinking of implementing this and
it'll probably be put in at some point. I think the best way to do this will
be to have another section in the settings, maybe called paths, that would
allow the user to change all the directories used by loadstone. This will
take a bit of doing but would be a good thing in the end.