[Loadstone] Working directory: small suggestion.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:27:35 GMT 2006

Hello all LS supporters and fan.
As you know, many new generation phones could be managed even via cable
or bluetooth directly from the computer station. It is confortable to
copy, cut, paste or edit file inside your mobile at the same way like
you do in your hard drive, or in a flash pen.
Well, I could do that on my Nokia N70 for instance, and it's pritty good
when I have to upload mp3 books before leaving for some days... But the
PcSuite feature doesn't allow me to see all my phone directories or
folders, some of them are hiden.
One of these hiden folder is System, like all its subfolders and it's
exactly in system\apps\loadstone that it could be usuful for us to go in
order to manage easyer our software! LOL.
Yeah, We have the powerful FExplorer which doesn't care about the hiden
folders, but I think It will be a good idea to improve LS adding a
feature like: Specify your working directory.
So, import/export could stay as a default but every user could decide to
choose something different replacing it, for example, in a not hiden
folder.
Moreover, if you have installed LS in the phone memory and the free
space there start to seriously decrease, you may decide to set the
working directory in the MMC moving there all your datas, without moving
the whole loadstone, why not?

What do you think about this?

Thanks for reading.

Gabriel.