[Loadstone] Clearing and correcting database.

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 23:13:20 GMT 2006

Hi all.
I'm populating my own, Italian, databases signing in relway station and
so on... as usual it happened I did some mistake and I wish to adjust
entries or improve their readability. I'd like to do this job when I'm
at home, sitted infront of my computer and maybe using a confortable
NotePad...

So, this last weekend I've been around and I mapped some places. Once I
went back at home I exported all datas from LoadStone and I've opened
the created file with notepad directly from the phone memory.

At this point I have a couple of questions.

In the text file which is comes out from the exporting process I found
several entries I thought to be deleted days ago. Why they are still
there?
And the other question is, may I edit an entry name for example, without
changing anything else than the name of the place, save the file and
reimport it in Loadstone to fix that mistake?
The importing process ricognizes the same point from the name or from
the geographical coordinates?
And, what will happen if I import a database which contains a point just
3 meters far from another point already mapped? Does loadstone will
include it the same?

Thanks.

Gabriel.