[Loadstone] Loadstone user demographics

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 11 00:38:13 GMT 2006

The things you say you've added are the kinds of points that people would be
interested in. Things like street corners are very useful. If there's no
data for a given area then almost anything can be better than nothing. If
there's a point that you really don't want made available to the public then
use the privacy setting to mark it as either private or restricted.