[Loadstone] Loadstone user demographics

Miranda miranda.woudstra at wanadoo.nl
Fri Nov 10 17:57:50 GMT 2006

Hi Monty,

I'm only using Loadstone for a couple of weeks now, and until now I haven't
added any points to the pointshare exchange database, because the points I
have created can hardly be of interest to anybody else than me. They are
mainly small things like street corners that help me to find my way in my
little town. But I also have a few railway stations of bigger cities in the
Netherlands, and also the shopping mall in my village. And I will surely
upload those when I think I have a reasonable amount of points that others
might be interested in.
By the way, is there a way to export only a selected collection of points,
to put only those into the pointshare database?

Thanks,
Miranda