[Loadstone] Loadstone user demographics

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Nov 10 14:53:40 GMT 2006

Hello All,

In case anyone is wondering where Loadstone GPS is being used the
following list may enlighten.  The data was compiled by analysing  web
download traffic which could be completely inaccurate but does paint a bit
of a picture!

Unfortunately the Point Share Exchange data does not mirror these
findings.  If we share our points everyone will benefit!  If you do not
use the Point Share Exchange please let us know why via the list.  If the
interface is too difficult or if you have a suggestion on another way to
share points let us know and we'll look into it!

The following statistics estimate that Loadstone is being used in 34
countries...

Loadstone GPS usership breakdown:

United States: 26%
United Kingdom: 19%
Poland: 14%
Netherlands: 8%
Italy: 6%
Canada: 4%
Australia: 2%
Ireland: 2%

Other countries with 1% or less of the usership include:

Albania
Belgium
Cyprus
Czek Republic