[Loadstone] First post.

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Thu Nov 9 02:14:48 GMT 2006

The lower the accuracy number the better.
The static threshold is to help prevent heading drift at low speeds. This
value should be set low, if at all. If you're using the system for walking
then a setting of about 3 or 4 should be the maximum.
It isn't really possible to convert from other map formats. This is because
those map formats are proprietary and aren't available without licensing
fees.