[Loadstone] Observations

Gabriel Battaglia gabriele.battaglia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:31:40 GMT 2006

Hello Aedan,
> The altitude is spoken consistently by Talks as -10 or -30 which would
> indicate to me that I was below sealevel whereas I am definitely above
> sealevel. Is this just a dash or a minus?
> i e is it a verbosity problem (punctuation is set to all) or a fault?

Here is the same. Talks 2.51.4 says me I'm around 65 meters under the
sea level which is absolutely fault. The sea is just 100 meters from my
kitchen windows cause my house is almost on the beach, so, I perfectly
know how much I'm up to the sea level.
I've got better result setting Geo-ID instead of Main Sea Level as a
measuration mode. Now it tells to me 7.3 meters, which is exact.

Greetings.
Gabriel.