[Loadstone] Nokia GPS Bluetooth

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 17:29:52 GMT 2006

Hi!
Your message was fully of some sort of code so it was difficult to read.
I use my nokia 6682 with a holux gps unit. Yes, I cary the gps
receiver in a pocket in my jeans or of my backpack.
It takes a little doing, but it's certainlyu not difficult and it
works as intended.
It'll get you to within a few meters of where you want to go. As one
person said it, it'll get you to the buildingk, you've got to find the
door.
Rusty