[Loadstone] Blue Tooth Headset and Wayfinder Questions

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Mon Nov 6 12:07:37 GMT 2006

I have a Motorola h605 bluetooth headset that I've been testing with talks
and loadstone. For this to work your phone needs to be able to support more
than a single bluetooth connection at a time. As I found out even that won't
always work thoe. On my n70 the firmware seems to have some bluetooth bugs
and won't do more than one connection at a time. I think the newer firmware
has fixed this thoe so I'll have to upgrade. When the headset is working I
find the volume with talks way too quiet. I'm not sure if that issue would
come up with mobile speak or not. Your phone also has to support the
handsfree or bluetooth headset profiles. This probably isn't a problem on
most phones but it's something to check.