[Loadstone] Blue Tooth Headset and Wayfinder Questions

Michael O. Hanson mhanson at winternet.com
Mon Nov 6 09:36:48 GMT 2006

Does anybody know of a blue tooth headset that works with Mobile Speak?  I
tried a Jambra two days ago, with no luck.  It might have been my phone.

Next, what is the best way to use Loadstone with Wayfinder?  I find
Wayfinder good at navigating unfamiliar routs that require a vehicle and
involve travel along roads, with cell phone coverage.  I find Loadstone more
useful for known routes not requiring a vehicle or mapping routes,
particularly without cell phone coverage.

Does anybody know how to get latitude and longitude (position) data from
Wayfinder?  That could make it possible to use such data to plan routes with
Loadstone.

Thank You,

Mike Hanson