[Loadstone] suggestions

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Sat Nov 4 19:03:02 GMT 2006

I'm replying to the wrong message, but in the same thread so not sure if
this would work, but how about a way to have loadstone load a particular
data file at a location this way you could have smaller databases. This
might be easier on the db engine, but harder on the phone cause it be

Just a thought.