[Loadstone] suggestions

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Sat Nov 4 19:00:04 GMT 2006

Yes this happens to me all the time.

-----Original Message-----
From: loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com
[mailto:loadstone-bounces at loadstone-gps.com] On Behalf Of Sarah Cranston
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 5:00 AM
To: General discussion pertaining to the Loadstone GPS program
Subject: Re: [Loadstone] suggestions

I have one small suggestion for Loadstone. Would it be possible for
Loadstone to call the bluetooth manager when the program is started, and if
it is switched off, turn it on? I don't know if this is happening to other
people, but if I start Loadstone with bluetooth switched off, the program
says it's not connected to the receiver, but if I go to the gps menu and
tell it to connect to default gps, it thinks it's already connected. I have
to restart the phone in order to make Loadstone see the receiver again,
remembering, of course, to switch on bluetooth first.