[Loadstone] Further clarification of problems

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 4 01:22:40 GMT 2006

More control of the gps receiver's features would be nice. The problem we're
running in to is that the information output by the receivers is standard
but the commands needed to control them aren't. Each vendor seems to have a
slightly different way of doing things and they aren't always documented.
As for battery level, I'd really like this too but the gps receivers don't
output any battery status information. I guess they must have figured this
was something that nobody would want to know.