[Loadstone] Further clarification of problems

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sat Nov 4 01:13:21 GMT 2006

If your gps receiver has static navigation turned on by default you'll want
to find a way to turn this off since it'll make using it while walking much
harder. The holux receivers are known to have this on by default. You may be
able to use the windows program sirfdemo to turn this off. I'm not sure if
that setting will hold once the receiver is turned off thoe. A bit of google
searching should turn up something about this. Maybe even contacting holux
if needed would get you somewhere with this.