[Loadstone] Further clarification of problems

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:46:33 GMT 2006

Hi Monty,
What is this static navigation feature on gps receivers and how can it
be turned on or off?
On a related note, could some more control over the actual gps
receiver be put in to loadstone? Could we turn this feature on or off
in loadstone? Also, could we be given an indication of the  battery
level in loadstone?

Thanks!
rusty