[Loadstone] suggestions

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:39:46 GMT 2006

 Thanks for your response Sean!
I'm guessing this is why it would also be difficult to have loadstone
filter out points which are effectively behind me as I travel. This is
probably made even more difficult when the database gets bigger and
more cumbersom.
OK, so for now I'll continue pressing the select button every few
seconds to know what's around me. :-)

Thanks!
Rustuy