[Loadstone] suggestions

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Nov 3 14:59:55 GMT 2006

Hi Sarah,

I understand your problem and others have reported this too.  Most of the
development team admitedly leave their Bluetooth switched on all of the
time since it doesn't appear to drain the battery as much as with earlier
phones.  Subsequently we do not normally have this problem.

We'll do some tests and see if this is possible to implement for a future
release.  The phone's bluetooth functionallity is pretty limited.
(limmited by the phone not Loadstone)

If we can get this working it would be a configuration setting rather than
a default action because Bluetooth connectivity isn't always required
when exploring or when you are not using a GPS receiver.

Best regards,
   Monty