[Loadstone] suggestions

Sarah Cranston skhye at blindsea.com
Fri Nov 3 10:59:41 GMT 2006

I have one small suggestion for Loadstone. Would it be possible for Loadstone to call the bluetooth manager when the program is started, and if it is switched off, turn it on? I don't know if this is happening to other people, but if I start Loadstone with bluetooth switched off, the program says it's not connected to the receiver, but if I go to the gps menu and tell it to connect to default gps, it thinks it's already connected. I have to restart the phone in order to make Loadstone see the receiver again, remembering, of course, to switch on bluetooth first.