[Loadstone] Problems with version 0.64

Rusty Perez rustys.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 22:22:53 GMT 2006

Yes! I would love it if loadstone recognized my direction and ignored
points behind me if I asked it to do so. Thous would be particularly
useful when moving at speed in a particular direction.
Also, could loadstone log a track? This would be useful if some one
shows me how to get to a particular location, say a new classroom on
campus. I could start loging from a known point, then loadstone could
give me direction, following or backtracking my original path to the
starting point.
Rusty