[Loadstone] New royaltek bt2010 no cd and map/rout questions

Jim Ruby jim at blindsea.com
Mon Jul 31 22:53:11 BST 2006

Hi, can anyone share their cd or software that came with their royaltek
bt2010? Mine did not come with a cd, or at least I did not find it yet.  It
is charging next to me now.

I am also wondering  bout a couple of things.

To import a db, you must choose points. What if I want to travel around a
city or take a trip from one state across the country to another? Is there a
way to get enough map data in the phone to either plan the rount and tell me
point of intrest?