[Loadstone] Loadstone getting started

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Mon Jul 31 19:49:17 BST 2006

Hi Denise,

It is not necessary to have a MMC (Multimedia card) reader/writer in order
to install or use Loadstone.  Depending on your phone, you can
alternatively use Bluetooth, infrared or USB to install the program and
transfer files back and forth.

The documentation that explains the installation process can be found at:

http://www.loadstone-gps.com

On the Documentation page.

Give that a read and see how you make out.  If you need further assistance
let us know where you are stuck and we'll help you.

Best regards,
   Monty