[Loadstone] Point editing options

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sun Jul 30 13:12:11 BST 2006

Hi!

  I do not think drift is only reason. Usually my gps changes only few
meters when standing still and this point was over 600 meters away.

  Traveling direction should not affect  cardinal directions, the point is
southweast regardles my current travelibng direction unless of course i
travel far enough to actually have that point on some other direction.

  Clockface if differrent matter. 12 o'clock is  in front and if there is
not reliable direction, ie speed is verly low it would be better not to
tell any direction related to travel direction and use absolute directions
instead.

--
arimo