[Loadstone] Point editing options

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sun Jul 30 08:31:54 BST 2006

Hi!

  I  changed point direction to simplified cardinal and there is something
i do not quite understand:

  I used test point about 600 meters away to the southwest from my current
position.  I moved there with explore mode but stayed physically in same
place. When i ask  distance and direction with key 5 i get constant
distance but random direction. How this point can be simultaneously in
north and south related to my current position? If i walk towards the
point it is  north. when i walk opposite direction it is south.Confusing,
isn't it?

  --
arimo