[Loadstone] Recommended BT GPS Receiver

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jul 30 04:37:31 BST 2006

Hello.
Pretty much all the gps receivers these days would meet your needs. They
differ a bit in size and weight but are all pretty small and light. The
slightly larger ones are usually bigger because of a bigger battery which
gives you longer running time. Just do a google search for the various units
and you'll be able to find exact specifications.