[Loadstone] Point editing options

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Sun Jul 30 01:14:13 BST 2006

Hello.
Changing the direction to cardinal would'nt help when standing still. This
because all gps receivers get random drift when stationary. How much drift
seems to depend on the receiver. You could test this by going in to the
settings, hitting the right arrow once to get to the display settings and
changing the point direction to cardinal. You can see this even more if you
change to degrees.