[Loadstone] Point editing options

Ari Moisio arimo at netsonic.fi
Sat Jul 29 15:18:59 BST 2006

Hi!

  Thanks!

  One feature request again: would it be possible to select point direction
indicator according to travel speed: when walking clockface is good
indicator but when standing still gps gets random directions and therefore
also raports random direction for points. It would be easier if in this
case cardinal directions are used.

  My gps can give quite sensible directions at speed of 1 kmph but it
probably  varies between receivers.

--
arimo