[Loadstone] A few questions

Raymond Jansen r.jansen at wanadoo.nl
Sat Jul 29 13:40:03 BST 2006

Hi,

My horizontal signal accuracy is most of the time 1m, and the vertical
signal accuracy 2m. Is this normal?
And how does Loadstone calculates this information? Is this due to the
information of Waas/Egnos? Or simply from a table that says if your GPS
receives signals from x satellites, then you will have a accuracy of x m.

Is there a way to see if Waas/Egnos is being used for the accuracy? Is this
perhaps the function of the 3 key while in navigation mode? This key always
tells me that I have a GPS fix. Does it tell me when I do have a Waas/Egnos
fix?

Can there be a function implemented to delete already saved personal points?

Thanks,

Raymond