[Loadstone] Which receiver?

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 28 14:24:10 BST 2006

Hi Robert,

The GPS receiver you describe is definitely not what you would be looking
for when using products like Loadstone, Wayfinder, Trekker, or Braille
Note GPS.

Receivers we found work quite well include:

Seidio RBT-2010  (Royaltek)
Globalsat BT-338
Holux GR-236

Basically if you are searching for a suitable Bluetooth GPS receiver make
sure it says: Bluetooth, SiRF III and make sure you read reviews.

Unless my conversion is way off I would imagine you're looking at prices
in the 100 Euro range!

HTH
   Monty