[Loadstone] Problem with explore mode

Shawn Kirkpatrick shawn at odyssey.cm.nu
Fri Jul 28 12:30:57 BST 2006

Hello.
As Monty said, this would be because of the limited directions of the
joystick. Since the joystick only has 4 directions the circle is broken down
in to 4 sections instead of 8. This means that sometimes the results aren't
quite what you'd expect. I'm thinking that the shift of the number keys will
be a look in that direction so the results would be accurate. Not sure if
this is going to work yet thoe.