[Loadstone] Problem with explore mode

Monty Lilburn monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 28 11:15:30 BST 2006

Hi Ari,

Thanks for all of the testing you are doing.  It is really appreciated!

Would it be possible for you to send me the coordinates of the points you
mentioned in your last message?  I can't understand your graph and it will
help me understand what you mean.

I think the problem you have identified is the fact that the joystick only
has 4 possible directions while the keys on the keypad have 8.

Feel free to send the coordinates privately (off list) if you do not want
your coordinates known to the world!

Thanks,
   Monty