[Loadstone] Loadstone 0.60

monty at loadstone-gps.com monty at loadstone-gps.com
Fri Jul 28 10:03:46 BST 2006

Hello,

Loadstone V0.60 is now up on the web site.  It fixes a few minor problems
and there are some additional features.

One of the major problems this version addresses is the way text gets
displayed on the screen. Prior to 0.60 some text would fall off the screen
when displayed and it would never word-wrap.  This should now be fixed.
As a side affect, we are hoping this may also fix the problem some of you
are experiencing when text isn't speaking in exploration mode.  If this
now works, please report to the list as soon as possible so we can either
keep looking into the problem or breathe a sigh of relief!

Thanks,
   Monty